Ellerston Asian Investments
An actively managed, concentrated portfolio of Asia ex-Japan listed companies that is benchmark independent and has a focus on capital growth and downside protection.
Ellerston Asian Investments Limited (ASX: EAI) is a concentrated, high conviction, growth orientated portfolio which is benchmark independent by country, sector and security. It invests in highly liquid names throughout Asia. The highly experienced team takes an active top down and bottom up approach to portfolio construction.
The core thematics underpinning the growth opportunities within the portfolio that the team are aiming to exploit, include the rising Asian consumer, digital disruption in Asia, structural reform in India and the capital market liberalisation in China.
- Portfolio of 20-50 high quality, high growth, large cap Asian companies.
- Managed by team of dedicated Asia specialists who have diverse sector and geographic expertise and extensive on the ground investment experience.
- Distinctive high conviction, benchmark independent approach.
- Unique, proprietary and multi-step approach to ESG that is embedded throughout the investment process and is measured against the benchmark.
- Significant harm sectors including controversial weapons and tobacco are screened out, as are other sectors including nuclear energy, coal, palm oil production, gambling and pornography.
Blends macro insights with investable long-term themes and company analysis within a highly disciplined, repeatable investment process. Unique, proprietary and multi-step approach to ESG that is embedded throughout the investment process and is measured against the benchmark.
This Fund has been certified by RIAA according to the strict operational and disclosure practices required under the Responsible Investment Certification Program.
Estimated Pre-Tax NTA
$0.8205 NTA per share
as at 29 September 2022
Performance (Net %)Download
|Fund Name||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1 Year||3 Years p.a.||5 Years p.a.||Since |
|Ellerston Asian Investments||0.19%||-3.94%||-13.38%||-22.09%||-0.60%||2.02%||3.04%|