Mary Manning presenting at the Australian Shareholders' Association Conference - 20/21 May 2019
March 2019 | BY Ellerston Team
Australian Shareholders’ Association Conference – Investing in the Age of Uncertainty
Ellerston’s very own Dr Mary Manning, Portfolio Manager, will present ‘Investing in the certainties of Asia’ as well as participate in the Monday afternoon panel ‘The Fundie’s choice’.
The conference is being held on the 20-21 May 2019 at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne, 123 Collins Street.
From the Australian Shareholders’ Association, “this is the largest and most highly regarded conference for individual investors. It has a comprehensive program with a range of knowledgeable, specialist speakers.”
The conference features a wide range of high-profile and expert presenters, the conference will provide insight into investing strategies, recent trends and outlooks, including:
- strategies to deal with regulatory uncertainty
- investing in the certainties of Asia
- are stocks riskier than bonds?
- telco and media: disruption is the only uncertainty
- in-depth analysis of the energy, resource, bank and healthcare sectors
- portfolio construction and the need for benchmarking
- investment decision-making blind spots
- two great panels featuring renowned fund managers and ASX200 Chairs.
Early Bird Discount Registration Offer
We would like to offer Ellerston investors an early bird discount registration offer for the Australian Shareholders’ Association ‘Investing in the age of uncertainty’ Conference.
Register and join ASA at the same time and you will receive $50 off the $600 standard registration. For $550 you get lunch and refreshments on both days, happy hour, conference satchel, access to most papers online and audio recordings post-conference as well as membership benefits from ASA.
Register before 31 March 2019 to access this $550 early bird rate. Please contact email@example.com or call (02) 9021 7754 for details of the early bird discount offer.