Change of Unit Registry
An important change to offer investors and our funds an improved service.
From 14 November 2022 we will transition unit registry services for a selection of our funds to Automic Group (Automic). While the transition results in a change to your existing unit holder account number, it includes a significant number of benefits to you including access to a simple and easy-to-use online investor portal.
Note: Investors in the Ellerston JAADE Australian Private Assets Fund and Ellerston Global Mid Small Cap Fund are not impacted by this change.
All unit holders have received a new Account Number.
- For unit holders whose communication preference is email, you will receive an email from Automic on 14 November 2022 notifying you of your new Account Number.
- For unit holders whose communication preference is post, a letter will be posted to you on 14 November 2022 notifying you of your new Account Number.
- Should you require require any assistance, please call Automic on 1300 101 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Ellerston Investor Relations Team on (02) 9021 7701 or email email@example.com.
- All previous account and client numbers are no longer valid
Benefits & Investor Portal
One of the key benefits of the transition is that investors are able to manage their holdings via Automic’s secure and accessible online Investor Portal. Existing investors will need to register for Automic’s online Investor Portal by visiting https://investor.automic.com.au/#/signup and following these steps:
- In the Company Name field, select “Ellerston <Insert Fund Name> Fund”
- Enter your new Account Number
- Enter your Postcode or if outside of Australia, your Country of Residence
- Tick the “I’m not a robot” box and click “Next”
- Complete the prompts to set up your Username and Password
You will then have access to a single online interface to:
- Submit trade instructions such as additional applications and redemptions;
- Update and manage unitholder details such as address and distribution preference;
- View performance, unit balances, and transaction history; and
- Access all statements
Should you have any questions regarding the Investor Portal, please call Automic on 1300 101 595 (International +61 2 9068 1928) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated offer documents reflecting new unit registry details and updated investor forms are available on the relevant Ellerston fund webpages. If transacting via paper form, please ensure you submit instructions to the updated postal address and transfer funds to the new bank account.
To ensure all forms are processed promptly, please use the latest versions available on the Ellerston Capital website.
The most efficient method of transacting is via Automic’s Investor Portal, as it eliminates the need for paper documentation and processing delays.
New Account Number
From 14 November 2022, investors need to use their new account number issued by Automic when submitting trade instructions or speaking to Automic or Ellerston Capital. The new account number replaces the previous account number and client number. New account numbers appear on all statements from 14 November 2022. If investors are unable to access their new account number, please call Automic on 1300 101 595 or email email@example.com, or Ellerston Capital on (02) 9021 7701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Advisor Portal
Financial advisers will have access to an Adviser Portal that provides a consolidated view of their clients’ holdings via the one login. Once available, we will contact advisers directly on how to register for access.
If you have any questions please use the form or the following details.